Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kris Letang?


Hey guys!!! I want to thank everyone for reading both Staal and Le Petit Fleur, I really appreciate it. As you may have noticed I have been really motivated to write lately, I have no idea why, but I'm not complaining about it. I know Staal and Le Petit Fleur are a lot, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in really a Kris Letang story? I seem to be the one who writes about the guys who only have one or two stories anywhere about them. I just like to show my appreciation to those guys and what they do.


So let me know if you would be interested in reading about Kris because I started a story today.


Thanks guys, and keep reading!

5 comments:

emberprincess said...

I think that would be cool. I do like how your writing about different guys instead of the ones mostly everyone writing about. it changes it up a bit. please write it cause so far i love reading your stories.

Anonymous said...

kris letang?! what?!

my boyfriend? oh man, would i like a story about him?! pshh yeahh!!

pleaseeee do it, if you have time :)

Lauren said...

Kris Letang? Yes, please! :)

Sam said...

Are you seriously asking if we'd like a story all about Kris Letang? I thought that answer was an obvious HELL YEAH!

I've yet to see a story about him and would love for you to write one. If you find time between all of your other amazing stories please do write about Kris. :]

gilld22 said...

A Kris Letang story would definately be good - Keep up the good work with your stories.